To be pure, is to be empty. Hunger hurts, but starving works!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Motivation

I want to lose more weight, for the holidays coming up. Obviously there is going to be alot of pressure and food around the time so I guess we need to be prepared and motivated to not gain even more!!!

Together, we can do this. If you want something bad enough, it's going to happen.

Today was almost a complete fast, except I had supper. That totally just wasted my hard work. I'm not going to let that happen again. Tomorrows a brand new day, a day where I will try harder and not fail again. All I have to do to get my mind set on that is to believe in myself, and I will do it. We can all reach our goals. I'm here to support you, right here by your side. <3

Remember my beautiful little ladies, you deserve this. Again, thank you for the nice comments! It really helps me. <3

xoxo - Ryssa.

4 comments:

  1. we are all a food avoiding community. i love it!
    read wasted, seriously. i highly recommend it. and i know you can do it because you wouldn't be here in this little ana family if you couldn't
    i adore you ryssa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. one meal in a day is still good, keep working hard and you'll get there xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. u did good today ate way less then i did :)
    and iw anna lose weight b4 the holidays as well im tryign to b 95 lbs by xmas its not going to well though

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats for the comment on my profile, i needed that.
    That girl in the 1st photo is so beautiful arghh to look like her....
    Good luck for the holidays, you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete