To be pure, is to be empty. Hunger hurts, but starving works!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Everytime I Feel Hungry I will Taste the Food from my Thighs


    I don't know why I can't keep up with a fast. I just keep having one meal daily these days. Is a meal a day fine? I wish I had more self control, more strength.

Today I went to the mall to buy a pair of cute leather boots. It costed $130, I've never spent so much money on shoes before. Well this is major motivation for me, I can't wait for my legs to become long and slender. They would finally look good with those cute boots.

    Everytime I feel hungry, I'll just have to stare at my fat thighs. Thats where I will find food!

    I want hip bones, I want my ribs to show even when I'm not sucking in or arching my back. I want sharp shoulders, elbows and knees, I want there to be a huge gap between my thighs when I'm standing up with my feet together, I want my cheekbones to pop.

    I'm not going to just keep dreaming about this. I will turn this into a reality.
Today I had to eat my one meal because we ordered chinese and had to eat together as a family. There was so much pressure.
I can't bear to think of what the holidays will bring. I must not gain anymore!!!

Welcome to our community, Nate!

How are you all doing?
Stay strong,
xoxo Ryssa

6 comments:

  1. Keep it up darlin! You can get there. We all believe in you!

    I love that title by the way. I'm totally going to use that as my daily mantra lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good way to keep off the food. Although I'm sure your thighs are so lovely considering you're at 90. You can get there :)

    Stay lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, hun! The holidays are a challenge for all of us, I think. ;) My plan is to restrict as much as possible, and then let myself go nut on Christmas Day, and that day ONLY. It'll be my xmas present to myself.

    Yeah heat rises, so high ceiling = freezing cold. It pisses me off, because the fireplace is in there and it does nothing to heat the room, so we can't even enjoy a nice fire. >:(

    Photos of the new leather boots? I just got a new pair of leather boots, too! Warm, fleece-lined ones for winter. :D There's no such thing as spending too much money on shoes.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss,
    "I want hip bones, I want my ribs to show even when I'm not sucking in or arching my back. I want sharp shoulders, elbows and knees, I want there to be a huge gap between my thighs when I'm standing up with my feet together, I want my cheekbones to pop" I want this too. I want it more than anything.
    shall we fast together at some point?
    i'm needing a fasting buddy
    i adore you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ur doing graet hun
    i wish i coudl just eat one meal a day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doing great!! We are all here to support you!!
    Your Title has been my thinspiration so far this week!! Every time I think of raising my hand full of flattening food to my mouth I think of your blog and it gives me enough time to rethink the horrible thing I am about to do to my body!!
    Thank you!!
    Be Safe, Most of all be HAPPY

    ReplyDelete