There are specific parts of me I want to slim down, like my legs. I hate how they are so chunky and fat, and I try so hard to be thin, while other girls who are perfectly happy and eat all they want have the skinniest legs ever. Its unfair, but its life. -sigh- I wish I had the metabolism of a skyrocket like some lucky people have. And they even complain about it! Oh, kill me now.
Dear Mia: I hate you, and I have gave up on you. I wish my addiction to you will turn into nothing as soon as possible. You ruined my health and made it so easy for me to binge and get off track. Because of you, I end up failing so much, when I give in to food and remember I can't purge again.
Dear Ana: Please take control of me this time. I can only feel save with you. I could only feel beautiful, light when I am empty, because of you I might just win this fight. <3
Stay strong girlies.
xoxo - Ryssa.


Don't give up.
ReplyDeleteI belive You can do it.
You are strong.I'm with you.
xxx
I 150% understand the "fat leg" frustration and that pain the uncaring naturally skinny girls have all the luck. but hold tight dear you'll make it.
ReplyDeletethank you ! seven days to go !
ReplyDeleteyes it's so unfair that some girls are naturally skinny and dont do anything for it. and its unfair because people like i want to be like that when they dont. couldn't they have just dealt the cards to the right people?
im sorry that ur havinga rough time hun
ReplyDeletebut i know u will get back on track u will reach every goal u want and u will b skinny and perfect just rmember that
stay strong
You're inspiring.
ReplyDeleteWe all fail. We all fall.
We just have to get up and fight, and we will win this battle. <3
We can do this. You can do this.
Don't give up. Never give up.
Stay Superstrong <3
-Molly