So, theres this girl in my school, and she is tiny! I see her everyday in the hallways but I don't feel like talking to her. I admire her looks and how graceful she seems when she walks, she has such a beautiful slim figure, and I want to be just like that. Seeing her everyday is definately an inspiration to me. (: I need to get to how skinny she is, I'm shorter than her and yet im bigger! I feel horrible, but I will keep trying.
Thank you my lovely girls for giving supportive comments <3 but my boyfriend needed some space, he's going through a hard time and so we broke up. I cried alot after that. At first I was really depressed and in a "fml" mood but later on I thought more about it and realized maybe hes going through a tough time. These two days feels like forever. We never texted or talked at all. He wouldn't even look at me, and if he did he never cared about me. I feel shitty, and this gives another reason for me to work harder! Keep it up girls! I hope he will get through this phase, soon.
Stay strong honey, you can get through it. Break ups are such a confidence knock but on the other hand a huge motivation booster - The same has happened to me. You seem so strong and you are beautiful. Keep your chin up! xox
ReplyDeleteo hun im sorry aboutt he breakup they are hard but i know that u can get thru it just focus all ur energy ons omething else
ReplyDeleteand hey mayb someday that girl will b ur friend
I'm so sorry about the breakup! :( Those can be so hard for each person, but it will get better, I promise! <3
ReplyDeleteGood luck this week. Stay superstrong.
-Molly xoxoxo
*big hugs* I'm sorry. Maybe he just needs time?
ReplyDeleteYou will BE her in no time! Just keep focused! You can do it! xxx