To be pure, is to be empty. Hunger hurts, but starving works!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Making the Decision

I've been so weak lately, giving in to the most fattening foods when I'm hungry, and not being able to maintain my fasting. I'm even feeling a little sick from eating too much junk food. (sore throat) I can't help but be mad a myself. But now I'm making the decision, whenever I feel the urge to binge, whenever I can't control myself, I'm only going to eat fruits and healthy, watery things until I'm full. I'm going to try fasting one more day, then I will finally weigh myself. I'm so scared of what I'll see, but I have to anyway.
Thinspo:

This is PERFECTION. <3

Remember girls, stay strong! You deserve this.
-xoxo, Ryssa

5 comments:

  1. Love your thinspo (: don't worry girl we all have weak times. good luck with the day fast and the fruit/watery things when you cave. I know you can do this! try not to focus if you've gained, focus on what you'll feel when you've lost <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the thinspo
    the fruit and watery things sounds like a great idea to me
    good luck on ur fast stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what gorgeous thinspo.
    we all have those troubles when fasting. you'll be back on track soon <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that first picture is amazing! I hope you dont mind me copying it? And you can do it, you can be thin, we all can :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watery things is a good idea.
    And no worries we all have weak times.
    Oh, also I don't have msn but my email is pinkxxconverse@gmail.com
    Good luck [:

    ReplyDelete