To be pure, is to be empty. Hunger hurts, but starving works!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surprised :D

I logged in today and I was shocked in a happy way to find out I had 5 new followers already! I can't explain in words how grateful I am. Thank you so much for reading and supporting my blog. You don't know how much it makes me smile to read every one of the nice comments I get. All you girls are so smart and wonderful and you deserve to have the perfect body you've always wanted, so never give in! <3
Look at some thinspo:
She's so SLIM!!!

OMG, shes perfect!
There is something about me that thinks bones are gorgeous.

I want her body! Is it even possible to have boobs when you're that thin?!


Stay strong, we can do this!

xo-Ryssa

1 comment:

  1. Oh god i love the last picts.. the girl on the right side is so beautiful..would like to be her.. :(
    stay strong.. <3
    im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete