To be pure, is to be empty. Hunger hurts, but starving works!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Never Give In

Today was my best friend's birthday. I did sit ups this morning and shoveled snow, so that counts as working out. I also walked Cuddly, our puppy, and took a big route. Then when I was at the party, I didn't feel as guilty when I ate only a few chips, diet coke, and had cake. It was the hardest thing ever. I just wanted to puke, but I know I can't anymore. Well I did indeed eat the cake, slowly. And afterwards I said no to the beer and we had a good time.
I hope I won't binge when the holidays come. I need motivation, and I have it. (:
Sometimes I feel so alone, and I'm sure you do too.. When we can't tell anybody around us in real life, not even our family or best friends, not even our soulmates... On here, its like an escape, a getaway where all your secrets can be safe. <3 I'm so thankful for all your comments and support, it really means everything to me.
 I can't wait to be perfect. Don't give up, I know all you girls can do it. <3
Wishing you the best, xoxo - Ryssa

5 comments:

  1. Your puppy has the cutest name ♥
    Girlie, you are very strong and did really well at the party!
    Imagine if you had the beer? Or more than one serving of cake?
    That's when it's a disaster.

    I know how you feel about the feeling alone part. I always turn to blogger and just post my thoughts away. We're always here for support and love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryssa,
    I know what you feel.I'm with you.
    Stay strong.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic god i need to get my back like that
    and u did great at the party hun u did do really well only a few chips and cake thats amzing hun
    and ur not alone u have us

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Ryssa I know you can do it. yea its true we are like a family on here and i think ur doing good. And I believe u have the ability to just fast. Look on the brightside and keep ur head held high.
    Pce, Nate (:

    ReplyDelete