To be pure, is to be empty. Hunger hurts, but starving works!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Determination

I am determined to do this. To never throw up again, or eat junk food. No more gross junk "food", even though I know I am so fucking prone to giving in. Thats my weakness, that is what led me to bulimia instead of anorexia. Throwing up is worse because it hurts and you barely lose any weight if you binge then purge.

Tips
-drink water, lots of it! In order to feel fuller, and not dehydrate.
-do excercises to keep your mind off food
-dance around to music, its fun and relieves stress
-take vitamins to keep healthy if your not eating
-get more rest, try to sleep in a darkened, quiet room
-when you are having hunger pains, take a hot shower!

On my next post, I will be putting up alot of thinspo!

2 comments:

  1. Thats the attitude- You can do it!! Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. drinking water is the best tip for anyone! it's so important to stay hydrated!

    to prevent binges i like to snack on low-cal foods like fruits or sugar-free jello. i'm way more prone to binge if i'm starving, but if i have something in my stomach i can usually resist!

    you've def got the right attitude! keep it up!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete